JDC Electromagnetic Sheet Metal Bending Folding Machine
JDC ELECTROMAGNETIC SHEET METAL BENDING FOLDING MACHINE BRAKE PRESS 2500MM X 1.6MM
The magnetic brake fromJDC lets you make enclosed shapes that would be impossible on traditional metal brakes. You can bend steel, aluminium, copper, and plastic, among other materials.
Open up almost unlimited possibilities!
This sheet metal brake can bend boxes or pans to almost any depth since it doesn’t rely on conventional finger depths. Runs on 240V single phase power and will work at virtually any site. 1250mm length with a maximum capacity of 16 gauge mild steel. The breakthrough open-ended design allows you to create enclosed ducts and shapes impossible to make with a traditional box and pan brake. 6 tonne magnetic power is consistent across the entire beam, allowing for crisp bends even in the middle of the brake. Scaled stroke angle control lets you deliver repeatable bends time after time. You can set up the mild steel clamping bar with straight bars (of various widths if you had very tight boxes to make) for straight bends or segmented clamping bars for box and pan applications. Blade gap adjustment on the clamping bars lets you work with sheet metal ofdifferent thicknesses. You can remove the bottom leaf’s bending extension for the tightest bend dimension between bends of .625”.
Each JDC electromagnetic sheet metal brake fromoffers:
- Open-ended design – The open top gives you the flexibility to make any kind of bend imaginable, including enclosed boxes or triangles.
-Magnet with 6 tonne of force – The powerful magnet holds the material in place so that you can clamp it within the open concept design.
-Foot pedal or push-button controls – Engage the magnet and leave your hands free to guide the material.
- Small footprint – This do-it-all machine doesn’t take up much space in your shop.
-HVAC shops, industrial art shops, and general sheet metal fabrication shops.
-Making ductwork, triangles, alternate bends on varying planes, round items such as scrolling applications, and much more.
Easy, hands-free operation:
- Put a piece of material between the clamping bar to the depth required.
- Engage the powerful magnet in the bending bed with push-button control.
- Hit the foot pedal that softly clamps the material. This foot control keeps your fingers safely out of the machine and you to reposition the material.
- Lift the bottom bending leaf to complete the bend.
- Nominal capacity: 1250 mm x 1.6 mm (4ft x 16g)15 to 635 mm
- Clamping force (with standard full-length clamp bar): 6 Tons is consistent across the entire beam, allowing for crisp bends even in the middle of the brake.
- Recommended for: HVAC shops, Tech schools, industrial art shops, and general sheet metal fabrication shops. Making enclosed boxes, triangles, alternate bends on varying planes, and round items such as scrolling applications. Bending a variety of materials, including sheets of mild steel, stainless steel, aluminium, coated materials, heated plastics and more.
- Electrical Supply: 1 phase, 240V
- Nominal current: 8 Amp
- Duty cycle: 30%
- Box Depth Unlimited
- Bend Angle: 0-180°
- Max. Clamping Bar Lift: Unlimited
- Max. Capacity with Extension: 18ga. (1.21mm) mild steel / 21ga. (0.83mm) stainless steel
- Max. Capacity without Extension: 16ga. (1.51mm) mild steel / 20ga. (0.91mm) stainless steel
- Thermal Cut-Out: (70°C)
- Packing Dimensions: 1.41m x 0.38m x 0.32m = 0.17m3
- Weight: 180/150kg
- Blade gap adjustment on the clamping bars lets you work with sheet metal of different thicknesses.
- Adjustable back gauges: Comes with product supports and adjustable back gauges for production runs.
- Scaled stroke angle control: Lets you deliver repeatable bends time after time.
- Notes: Capacities can change depending on set up leaf extension. Rule of thumb for mild steel, 16ga., extension OFF. 18ga. extension On or Off, 20ga. and thinner, extension On.
- Easy operation:
1.Put a piece of material between the clamping bar to the depth required.
2. Engage the powerful magnet in the bending bed with push button control.
3. Hit the foot pedal that softly clamps the material. This foot control keeps your fingers safely out of the machine and you to reposition the material.
4. Lift the bottom bending leaf to complete the bend and repositioned ready for another bend.
- Open-ended design:
1. allows you to create fully enclosed ducts and shapes impossible to make with a traditional box and pan brake.
2. JDC BEND electromagnetic sheet metal brake can bend boxes or pans to almost any depth, since it isn’t reliant on conventional finger depths.
- Standard accessories: include a storage tray, adjustable backstops, A full-length clamp-bar, and a complete set of short-length clamp-bars.
- Optional accessories : available for these models include a narrow clamp bar, a slotted clamp bar for forming shallow boxes more quickly
- Special tooling : Special tooling can be quickly improvised from pieces of steel to help fold-up difficult shapes, and for production work the standard clamp bars can be replaced by specialised tooling
- Operator Safety: Operator Safety is enhanced by a two-handed electrical interlock that ensures a safe pre-clamping force is applied before full clamping occurs.
Unfortunately due to the size of this item, freight companies WILL NOT deliver this item to a RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS, only COMMERCIAL, INDUSTRIAL or BUSINESS addresses. If you don’t have a BUSINESS address, we can address your order to the nearest freight depot to you for collection. The freight company will phone you once it arrives at the depot.
If your address on your order is a COMMERCIAL, INDUSTRIAL or BUSINESS address we will be able to send it to you. Please advise by way of email immediately after purchase so we can note this on your order. Please don’t email prior to purchasing the item, as we will not have an order to make notes against.
If you purchase this item and we have not had contact from you, we will be contacting you via phone or email to discuss this prior to us dispatching the item.
Since our inception in 2002, the Pinnacle Wholesalers team has sold thousands of items to happy customer & is constantly working towards being one of eBays leading customer service sellers. We are dedicated to supporting all of our customers making sure you are happy with your purchase. We want to make sure you receive quality products at the best prices, delivered on time every time.
Pinnacle Wholesalers are open 5 days a week, with a service phone number should you have any reason to phone us.
What we do not cover…
The warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, misuse, neglect, natural disaster and other external causes or to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions. All items need to be maintained and serviced as specified in the owner’s manual. The warranty does not replace parts that are considered to be normal wear consumables such as batteries and alike
Some of our items sell with different freight costs. Just enter your postcode into the Postage Calculator on bottom of most listings to find out the cost to your area.
Items are generally dispatched within 1-3 business days after payment is cleared however please allow approximately 7- 14 business days for it to arrive. Buyers will be able to trace the delivery online with a tracking number.
Buyers have the full responsibility to provide us with the correct delivery address and mobile phone number on the ebays checkout page before payment. We advise you contact the Courier providers (not Australia Post) prior to the delivery day.
Any changes to address after checkout will not be considered as valid. Pinnacle Wholesalers is not liable for any delay, losses and/or damage of items due to changes of delivery address after checkout, or mistakes made by buyers. Where goods are sent through Australia Post, the buyer may receive a card in their letterbox indicating their item is available for pickup from their local post office.
Re-delivery fee will be charged to buyers for items that are undeliverable and/or returned to Pinnacle Wholesalers due to incorrect delivery address or unsuccessful delivery.
Items will only be delivered during normal business hours (8am to 3.30pm) on weekdays. Delivery is not available on weekends, public holidays or after business hours. Items are also available for pick up at our warehouse. 42 Gregory street west (Off ring Rd) Lake gardens, Ballarat Victoria
Our office hours are 8am - 3.30pm. Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org for a reply within 24-48 business day hours.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below:
Insurance shipping rates for this item
Insurance covers damages and loss of item(s). We strongly recommend all is customers take out freight insurance.
Insurance cost as follow
(Estimate time only, please allow up to 14 days for delivery)