Shipping & Returns
Delivery is via courier and cannot be to a Post Office Box. All deliveries are sent with registered couriers who MUST obtain a signature at time of delivery. Under some special cirumstances, courier deliveries may be replaced by Australia Post. Please also note that for security reasons, shipping address cannot be changed once item(s) has been shipped.
Note: We currently only ship within Australia. Please note some larger items going to Western Australia will only be delivered to the nearest Toll Express Depot. Please contact if you are unsure and we will clarify further.
Like most retailers that provide delivery services, an eMarketplace website like ours can only guarantee the delivery of items to the shipping address as specified by our customers. It is the responsibility of the customers to evaluate and decide if their shipping address is suitable for purchase via courier delivery. eMarketplace will not be held responsible for any item reported missing once the item(s) has been successfully delivered to the specified shipping address.
To assist us with processing your order, please provide your landline number as well as a mobile number.
* Australian Deliveries (We will ship from warehouse within 48hrs of receiving funds)
For delivery to major States, Territory cities and their surrounding areas, please allow 3-4 working days from date of clearance of payment. For delivery to more remote or rural areas, please allow a further 1-2 days.
If there is going to be a delay for any reason we will contact you by email or telephone.
GENERAL RETURN POLICY:
1. The Sales Manager must authorize all returns or exchanges. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
2. All claims for credit, shortages and/or damages must be placed within ten days of receipt of merchandise.
3. All returned merchandise must be received by Pinnacle Wholesalers in saleable condition, unless the merchandise is found to be defective.
1. The shipping cost of any returns or exchanges remain the responsibility of the customer, unless the merchandise is being returned because the order was incorrectly filled by us or the merchandise is defective.
2. Return shipments to:
42 Gregory Street West
Off Ring Road, Wendouree,
3. Indicate either refund or exchange within the returned package.
REFUND FOR CREDIT OR EXCHANGE:
1. Any refund or credit for exchange will be based on the value of the merchandise at the time of purchase. Shipping and Handling fees are not subject to refund unless the merchandise is defective or we shipped an incorrect item.
2. The internal paperwork for credit/exchange is normally completed within 5 to 7 business days of receipt of merchandise.
3. All refunds are applied to the individual customer account unless otherwise specified. 4. Any form of reimbursement is consistent with the original method of payment.