7 Stage 50 AMP Fully Automatic Caravan Battery Charger Suits 40 to 300Ah
NEW 7 STAGE 50AMP FULLY AUTOMATIC CARAVAN RV BATTERY CHARGER
Fully Automatic 7 stage battery charge with digital display, can be permanently left on battery, will automatically remember last battery selection when caravan is plugged into power & will maintain & charge battery as required
This Is One Of The Best Smart Chargers On The Market, Suitable For All Battery Types, GEL/SLA, AGM, WET/Calcium, This Charger Is Suitable For 40 to 300Ah Batteries, It Is Excellent For Caravans & Rv’s Being Fully Automatic
- 1. LED digital display : U-I-C-P
U: battery voltage
I: charge current
C: 7 charging stage code
P: over heat protection
- 2. LED indicators : AGM /GEL battery
- 3. AGM/GEL battery charge mode selection
- 4. Numerous protection function: overheat, over charge, short circuit, soft start, internal temperature compensation, reverse polarity, over charge protection.
- 5.Be able to charge 2 batteries at one time.
- 6. 7 Stage automatically charging:
- C-1-Desulphation: The DE sulphation stage may break down sulphation that occurs in batteries that have been left flat for extended periods of time, returning them back to full charge. Sulphation occurs when lead-sulphate hardens and clogs up the battery cells.
- C-2-Soft-Start: A preliminary charge processes that gently introduces power to the battery. This protects the battery and increases battery life.
- C-3-Bulk (Constant Current): bulk mode charges the battery at the maximum rate (constant current)putting a large amount of power into the battery in a short amount of time. This stage will charge the battery to approximately 80%, until the voltage reaches 14.4
- C-4-Absorption (Constant Voltage): the charge rate slows down so the battery can absorb more power and reach 100% charge. The voltage remains at a constant 14.4 volts while the current is gradually reduced until no more power can be added without over-charging the battery.
- C-5-Battery Test: an automatically battery test is conducted immediately after the absorption stage. The test monitors the voltage for 90 seconds to determine if the charge was successful.
- C-6-Recondition: The battery reconditioning function is initiated automatically in the case that the battery fails the battery test (stage 5). Failing the battery test indicates that the absorption stage was unable to fully charge the battery. The recondition mode will then begin to introduce a low constant current for a period of 4 hours. Then the charger will go into the float charging mode. This recondition stage can recover batteries from a deeply discharged state increasing performance and battery life.
- C-7-Float: the float stage maintains the battery at 100% charge without overcharging or damaging the battery. This means the charger can be left connected to the battery indefinitely.
- Input Voltage Range: 240v AC
- Bulk/Absorption Charging: 14.2/14.6/14.8/DC Selectable (12v)
- Floating Charging: 13.2/13.5/13.8 DC Selectable (12v)
- Max DC Output Current: 50Amp
- Suggested Battery Capacity: 40 to 300Ah
- Output Ripple: 50mA at full load
- Efficiency Up To: 88%
- Load Regulation: 1.5% at output current
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 40degC
- Isolated Dc Output: 2
- Ventilation: Cooling Fan Thermal Operated
- Dimensions: 226 x 175 x 95 (LxWxH)
- Protection function: Reverse polarity,output short-circuit,over current,over voltage,overload,over heat
- Charging way: Automatic 7 stage charging: Desulphation, soft start, bulk,absorption, battery test, recondition,float
- LED display: (U-I-C-P)input voltage, output current, charge status, overheat protection
- Certification: CE, RoHS,SAA
- GEL/SLA: 13.2v - 14.2v
- AGM: 13.5v - 14.6v
- WET/CALCIUM: 13.8v - 14.8v
Since our inception in 2002, the Pinnacle Wholesalers team has sold thousands of items to happy customer & is constantly working towards being one of eBays leading customer service sellers. We are dedicated to supporting all of our customers making sure you are happy with your purchase. We want to make sure you receive quality products at the best prices, delivered on time every time.
Pinnacle Wholesalers are open 5 days a week, with a service phone number should you have any reason to phone us.
What we do not cover…
The warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, misuse, neglect, natural disaster and other external causes or to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions. All items need to be maintained and serviced as specified in the owner’s manual. The warranty does not replace parts that are considered to be normal wear consumables such as batteries and alike
Some of our items sell with different freight costs. Just enter your postcode into the Postage Calculator on bottom of most listings to find out the cost to your area.
Items are generally dispatched within 1-3 business days after payment is cleared however please allow approximately 7- 14 business days for it to arrive. Buyers will be able to trace the delivery online with a tracking number.
Buyers have the full responsibility to provide us with the correct delivery address and mobile phone number on the ebays checkout page before payment. We advise you contact the Courier providers (not Australia Post) prior to the delivery day.
Any changes to address after checkout will not be considered as valid. Pinnacle Wholesalers is not liable for any delay, losses and/or damage of items due to changes of delivery address after checkout, or mistakes made by buyers. Where goods are sent through Australia Post, the buyer may receive a card in their letterbox indicating their item is available for pickup from their local post office.
Re-delivery fee will be charged to buyers for items that are undeliverable and/or returned to Pinnacle Wholesalers due to incorrect delivery address or unsuccessful delivery.
Items will only be delivered during normal business hours (8am to 3.30pm) on weekdays. Delivery is not available on weekends, public holidays or after business hours. Items are also available for pick up at our warehouse. 42 Gregory street west (Off ring Rd) Lake gardens, Ballarat Victoria
Our office hours are 8am - 3.30pm. Please email us on email@example.com for a reply within 24-48 business day hours.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below:
Insurance shipping rates for this item
Insurance covers damages and loss of item(s). We strongly recommend all is customers take out freight insurance.
Insurance cost as follow
(Estimate time only, please allow up to 14 days for delivery)