Battery Charger Fully Automatic 5AMP 8 Stage Suit Up 160AH Lead,AGM,GEL
12V 5A 8 STEPS FULL AUTOMATIC BATTERY CHARGER, PROFESSIONAL LEAD-ACID BATTERY CHARGER. SMART HIGH-FREQUENCY CHARGER, PRESENT THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY OF BATTERY CHARGER INDUSTRY. SAA CERTIFIED
General: 12V 5A series 8 steps full automatic Lead-acid Battery Charger.
This series are widely used for charging battery of Saloon Car, Sports Car, SUV, Caravan, Van, Pick-up, Motorcycle, Snowmobile, ATV, Solar System; and other Maintenance-free, AGM and Gel batterys, etc
CONNECT & DISCONNECT CHARGER TO BATTERY
Charging separated lead-acid battery:
1. connect Red clamp or eyelet to Positive pole of battery("+"). Black clamp or eyelet to Negative pole of battery("-");
2. Insert mains plug into AC source socket;
3. For disconnection, first of all pull out the mains plug from AC source socket, then disconnect the clamps or eyelet from battery pole.
Charging vehicle-mounted lead-acid battery:
1. Connect the red clamp to the Positive pole of battery, black clamp to the vehicle chassis and keep away from fuel pipe and battery (If battery's Positive pole grounded, then connect black clamp to Negative pole, red clamp to vehicle chassis and keep away from fuel pipe and battery);
2. Insert mains plug into AC source socket;
3. Before disconnection, first of all pull out the mains plug from AC source socket;
4. Then disconnect black clamp before red clamp (If battery's Positive pole grounded, then disconnect red clamp before black clamp)
Charging Program & Status:
Connect in right way as requested, the power indicator ON (default charging program is "Car Mode"); setting program by pressing button "MODE", then the selected program will be activated after two seconds.
The following table explain different Charging Programs:
- The charger is designed for charging 12V lead-acid batteries. Do not use the charger for any other purpose.
- Check the charger cables prior to use. Ensure that no cracks have occurred in the cables or in the bend protection. A charger with damaged cables must not be used. A damaged must be replaced by a related professional.
- Never charge a damaged battery.
- Never charge a frozen battery.
- Never place the charger ventilation during charging.
- Always provide for charger on top of the battery when charging.
- Avoid covering the charger.
- A battery being charged could emit explosive gasses. Prevent sparks close to the battery.
- When batteries are reaching the end of their lifecycle internal sparks may occur.
- All batteries fail sooner or later. A battery that fails during charging is normally taken care of by the chargers advanced control, but some rare errors in the battery could still exist.
- Don't leave any battery during charging unattended for a longer period of time.
- Ensure that the cabling does not jam or comes into contact with hot surfaces or sharp edges.
- Battery acid is corrosive. Rinse immediately with water if acid comes into contact with skin or eyes, seek immediate medical advice.
- Always check that the charger has switched to Step 7 (floating status)before leaving the charger unattended and connected for long periods. If the charger has not switched to Step 7(floating status) within 55 hours, this is an indication of an error. Manually disconnect the charger.
- Batteries consume water during use and charging. For batteries where water can be added, the water level should be checked regularly. If the water level is low add distilled water
- This appliance is not designed for use by young children or people who cannot read or understand the manual unless they are under the supervision of a responsible person to ensure that they can use the battery charger safely. Store and use the battery charger out of the reach of children, and ensure that children cannot play with the charger.
- Connection to the mains supply must be in accordance with the national regulations for electrical installations.
Explanation Of Charging Steps:
Since our inception in 2002, the Pinnacle Wholesalers team has sold thousands of items to happy customer & is constantly working towards being one of eBays leading customer service sellers. We are dedicated to supporting all of our customers making sure you are happy with your purchase. We want to make sure you receive quality products at the best prices, delivered on time every time.
Pinnacle Wholesalers are open 5 days a week, with a service phone number should you have any reason to phone us.
What we do not cover…
The warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, misuse, neglect, natural disaster and other external causes or to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions. All items need to be maintained and serviced as specified in the owner’s manual. The warranty does not replace parts that are considered to be normal wear consumables such as batteries and alike
Some of our items sell with different freight costs. Just enter your postcode into the Postage Calculator on bottom of most listings to find out the cost to your area.
Items are generally dispatched within 1-3 business days after payment is cleared however please allow approximately 7- 14 business days for it to arrive. Buyers will be able to trace the delivery online with a tracking number.
Buyers have the full responsibility to provide us with the correct delivery address and mobile phone number on the ebays checkout page before payment. We advise you contact the Courier providers (not Australia Post) prior to the delivery day.
Any changes to address after checkout will not be considered as valid. Pinnacle Wholesalers is not liable for any delay, losses and/or damage of items due to changes of delivery address after checkout, or mistakes made by buyers. Where goods are sent through Australia Post, the buyer may receive a card in their letterbox indicating their item is available for pickup from their local post office.
Re-delivery fee will be charged to buyers for items that are undeliverable and/or returned to Pinnacle Wholesalers due to incorrect delivery address or unsuccessful delivery.
Items will only be delivered during normal business hours (8am to 3.30pm) on weekdays. Delivery is not available on weekends, public holidays or after business hours. Items are also available for pick up at our warehouse. 42 Gregory street west (Off ring Rd) Lake gardens, Ballarat Victoria
Our office hours are 8am - 3.30pm. Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org for a reply within 24-48 business day hours.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below:
Insurance shipping rates for this item
Insurance covers damages and loss of item(s). We strongly recommend all is customers take out freight insurance.
Insurance cost as follow
(Estimate time only, please allow up to 14 days for delivery)